- Address: 1 Atlas Mill Road, Brighouse HD6 1ES
- GPS: 53.7003701,-1.7856339
- Phone: 01484 717228
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Thursday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Friday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Saturday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
- Sunday Summer 8am - 5pm, Winter 8am - 4pm
Send To A Friend
Brighouse Recycling Centre specializes in recycling and waste management. It can be found at 1 Atlas Mill Road, Brighouse HD6 1ES.
It accepts the following types of waste and recyclable items here:
- Car Battery
- Electrical Appliance
- Engine Oil
- Fluorescent Tube
- Garden Chemical
- Garden Waste
- Household Battery
- Light Bulb
- Mobile Phone
- Scrap Metal
- Vegetable Oil
Residents who want to dispose of waste not listed here must contact the nearest tip to clarify if that type of waste is acceptable.
Brighouse Dump is controlled by Calderdale Council Waste Management Disposal Services. The recycling centre is only for use by local residents.
Brighouse Recycling Centre is closed on public holidays irrespective of the day of the week the date falls upon. It is usually open at the following times:
- Monday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Tuesday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Wednesday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Thursday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Friday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Saturday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
- Sunday: Summer 8am – 5pm, Winter 8am – 4pm
Residents who wish to access the site with a large vehicle, such as a van or trailer, must contact the recycling centre to book an appointment and obtain a permit before their visit. Permits are free. It can be contacted via phone, email or online booking form.
Brighouse Recycling Centre can be contacted on 01484 717228 for any queries residents may have on the service offered by the site.
Environment Agency online services
Frequently asked questions about Brighouse Recycling Centre
The UK recyclable waste service is a municipal service. However, it is only for materials generated in homes.
The cost of commercial materials is variable and depends on many factors:
- Location: in more frequented industrial estates, costs are usually lower than in rural places that are more difficult to access.
- The type of waste: some materials, such as toxic waste, need special treatment so they use more resources to manage them, and therefore their price is high.
- Volumes: the greater volume of waste you generate, the higher the price you have to pay for it. However, if the amounts produced are tons, you may get a reduction in the payment for handling your waste.
It is better to contact your nearest recycling center by phone or email to check the final cost.
If you have recently cleaned out your closet and you have clothes that you no longer use and you are thinking of throwing them away, you can check on our website which is the nearest recycling center where you can leave clothes, textiles and shoes that you no longer use.
You can find this information by choosing the category Cloth & Fabrics. There you will see the list of recycling centers with contact information: addresses, phones, e-mails.
You just have to and put your postal code or address.
Green recycling bins are typically the designated bins for depositing recyclable glass materials. However, this may vary depending on the municipality in which you are located. For example, in some municipalities the green color in the containers is used for dry recyclable materials.
It’s important not to confuse containers for glass recyclables or dry recyclables with wheelie bins that are for green yard waste.
To be sure of what you should deposit in your green container, you can contact your nearest recycling center and obtain more detailed information.
There are household waste recycling centers in all the municipalities of the United Kingdom, and surely there is one near your home, and now finding it is very easy! We have developed a special search form on our page so you can find the recycling center closest to you in minutes!
You just have to access the following link and enter your postal code or address.
To go to this page, you must click on the “Recycling center Search” button.
Recycling centers vary in the waste materials they receive. Most centers are for household waste only and do not accept commercial waste or material waste from business activities.
The residues that the tips usually accept are:
- Yard waste
- Wood and chipboard
- Electrical items
- Textiles and clothing
- Bottles and glass jars
On our website you can find your nearest recycling center and see what kind of rubbish you can take. You will also be able to find some categories of items.
Another option is to contact your nearest recycling center by phone or email.